Monday, August 17, 2009


So ive been working on this hoodie, for a wile and when I say a while I mean years. Its actually the first degin I made on my own but Ill get into that in another post. Needless to say, Its one of my favorite designs that Ive even worn from time to time over the years all the while keeping it safe because I dont have the patterns for it (never throw away patterns when your done). Anyways, recently Ive attemped to revamp it with specific attention to my new found focus on fit.

The picture above to the left is a good representation of the hoodie, now its just less baggy and more tailored. Also many problems, which a photo can easily hide were addressed. After this I can remake the patterns. Then, like the black hoodie, when completed will serve as the blueprint from which will come many variations to be seen in my upcomming collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment